IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Friday, August 2, 2013

Sass Up Your Tee

For those of you that follow my blog, you know I am stickler for J Crew.  One thing that I love more every year are their statement tees.  They usually have a common phrase or something cute and girlie written on them.  I always have a hard time passing them up.  Right now they have this precious tee that says "Kiss" in eleven different languages!  I love LOVE so this one is right up my alley.  

It's a super soft slightly see through material, so I layered it with the vintage J Crew crew neck tee and rolled up the sleeves to add a barrier layer and add some dimension to the look.  Then I threw on this amazing necklace (I have the matching bracelet but decided against it for this look) some pink shorts and I was ready to hit the town. 

To go out at night with this same layered tee & necklace sequence, I would just throw on a pair of skinny jeans and some sassy heels, grab clutch and go!  For the single ladies out there, wearing these tees always gives guys a reason to talk to you, it can turn into more of a conversation piece than a fashion statement.  

Tees: J Crew
Shorts: J Crew
Sunnies: Chanel


 Earrings: Forever 21

Necklace: J Crew



Clutch: GiGi New York
Ring: Kendra Scott
Bangles: David Yurman


Shoes: Tory Burch

Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment