IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

To Follow my new blog...

Hello fashion lovers!  My sweet friend Andrea was kind enough to help me figure out how to follow me on my new blog site. I am not very tech savvy, so she showed me how it was done and then made these step by step instructions for you,  that way you guys can follow me too!  Hope to see you over at www.fashionbybrandi.com! Stay Fashionable:)
Xoxo,
B



Step 1: Scroll down on the right tool bar and select  "Register"

Inline image 3

Step 2: Fill out info below. *Don't forget to check your email for verification*

Inline image 4

Step 3: Once you're done setting up your account... Click "Edit" and go to "Blogs I Follow"

Inline image 9

Step 4: Type in "Fashion By Brandi"

Inline image 8

DONE!! Check out Fashion By Brandi!! Note: you can click "Edit" to change when you receive email updates. Happy Blog Surfing!!

Inline image 7


No comments:

Post a Comment