IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Channeling Princess Grace

Yesterday we drove to Italy (my motherland) and drive to Grimaldi.  it was beautiful but didn't look much different than the South of France.

Dress: J Crew
Belt: BCBG
Scarf: Hermès
Car: 1956 Mercedes SL190 ;)

After Italy,  we ventured back to Monaco.  I love this city,  under our hotel were all of my favorite shops. (Prada, Cartier, Chanel, Hermès to name a few...)  We did some shopping and exploring before going to dinner at le Vistamar on the Terrace of the Heritagehotel.  It was a beautiful ending to our Eurotrip!


Sunnies: Chanel
Dress: Madewell
Belt: BCBG
Scarf: Hermès
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman


So we woke up in Monaco at 2:30 AM this morning and just landed in Chicago it's 2:30 PM Chicago time and my body thinks its 10:30 pm!  We have a three hour layover,  then we are off to Austin!  By the time we get to bed I will have been awake 24 hours....Cannot wait to get home, see our dogs and sleep in our own bed!  Europe was amazing but so happy to be back on US soil!

We took this pic leaving the hotel early this morning.  My travel outfit...

Top: Twenty
Leggings: J Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch

Super comfy but ultra American with my sailor stripes;)!  Too tired to type anymore.  I'll be back to blogging about fashion as soon as I get some rest! 

 Xoxo,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment