IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Oh Paris....

***I posted this on Sunday but apparently it didnt post!***

Bonjour! We took the Eurostar to Paris today! First of all, the train station in London was gorgeous. I had never been on a train before,  and this one goes 150 feet below the English Channel.  Needless to say,  I was a bit nervous about this.  it ended up being a really neat experience. A big shout out to my Aunt Valerie for her French language learning materials,  I actually know enough French to get us around thanks to her!

Jacket: Burberry
Chambray Shirt: J Crew
Earrings: Kendra Scott
Jeans: J Brand
Shoes: Tory Burch
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Bangles: David Yurman

When we checked into the hotel,  everyone seemed to know we were here celebrating my 30th birthday.  The concierge was even acting funny,  when we got up to the room I finally understood why!  Chris surprised me with the most breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower, strawberries and champagne!  How lucky am I?  This is our view for the next week...


I don't have much fashion to discuss today.  I threw on a pair of dark denim J Brand cropped jeans and my J Crew chambray shirt, trench and Tory Burch ballerines.  Nothing exciting,  just comfy travel wear.  In my Europe look book (I make one for every trip),I only packed this shirt for one outfit but have worn it three times already!  Proves my previous post about chambray to be spot on!  Off to take a nap,  been awake since 2:30! Au Revoir!!

Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment