IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Monday, July 1, 2013

American Girl

July 4th is quickly approaching and happens to be one of my favorite holidays.  I still get teary eyed when watching fireworks synchronized with "America The Beautiful". 

Since today is July 1st,  I thought I would show my patriotism and my excitement with my outfit choice!  Can we talk about this linen anchor tee shirt?  I was obsessed from the minute I saw it in the store!  I love all things nautical during the summer.

My husband finally got around to fixing my light in my office so the lighting in my pics is much better now:) I also wore my new haircut straight for the first time since cutting it.  What do you think?!


Top: J Crew
Shorts: J Crew
Belt: Hermès
Watch: Michele
Shoes: Tory Burch

Xoxo,
B



No comments:

Post a Comment