IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tees & Stripes

Black and Whites stripes are all the rage right now.  One problem I have heard many ladies encounter is how to wear them.  I got these striped jeans at "Bee Hive" a local boutique and thought they would go brilliantly with my Celine tee that my husband and I bought while visiting Paris last month.  Celine stores are a dime a dozen over there and full of everything beautiful!!!  I saw this tee and had to have it since it's so versatile and so incredibly soft!

I paired the jeans with this tee for the obvious reason that it too is black and white.  Then I put it with a bunch of gold and black jewelry and voila!  I have also seen these jeans with flowy white tops and pops of color.  A lot of girls are wearing them with neons, if you have some…go for it.  I am a pretty conservative dresser and neon is not a color that I have a plethora of in my wardrobe.  This outfit is about as edgy and "hip" as it gets for me!  Although, I have started to wear knuckle rings, which to me is super edgy!  It's important to step slightly outside of your comfort zone when pulling together the perfect ensemble.  However, if you are too uncomfortable, you won't carry yourself with the confidence it takes to pull it off and you will seem as awkward as you feel!  I don't ever leave the house until my gut tells me it's a good choice.  I'm a fashion weirdo!


Tee: Celine Paris
Jeans: Bee Hive


We forgot to shoot a close up of my necklaces so here they are off the neck!
Necklaces: Gold/Black Necklace, Zara and the Gold Wolf Necklace, Nordstrom


Watch: Michele
Bangles: David Yurman
Purse: Prada
Nail Polish Color: Butter "Trout Pout"


Ring with stones: Kendra Scott
Knuckle Ring: Nordstrom
Bangle: Hermes


 Shoes: Christian Louboutin "Rolando" black patent pumps

Xoxo,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment