IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Friday, July 5, 2013

Food for Thought: We Date Who We Are?

Here I go blogging about another blog again!  I have written about "The Daily Love" before and today Mastin's post really resonated with me.  I am so happy that my closest and best friends are married to the best men I could hope for them.   I was also very fortunate to have found my soul mate and married my best friend.  

I believe that you surround yourself with those who mirror you.  If you are surrounded by constantly single people,  are you putting into the universe that you want to be single?  Even when I was single, all of my friends were in very serious relationships.  I didn't go looking for friends in a relationship, I just attracted those types of people.  Sure it was hard at times when they would be snuggled up together, but I would just imagine the day when I would snuggle with my true love.  And so it is!

Remember you are like the 5 people that you spend the most time with, so be sure you surround yourself with AUTHENTIC, HONEST, LOYAL, POSITIVE, KIND & LOVING people.  That is a whole other blog post in and of itself!

On the flip side, I also know some people who are with the wrong person all together.  My hopes for anyone looking for the right person: read this and take the next step in finding the happiness that you deserve.  

All of this being said, being authentic and allowing yourself to be YOU, is the first key to finding true love.  You must first be happy in your relationship with YOURSELF! I am so tickled that he wrote this and finally put into words how I have been feeling for so long.  I could go on and on, but I will spare you!  To read what the real Guru says click the link below :)



Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment