IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Baby Blues

This outfit is perfect for summer and has the right amount of sass and prep.  And if you know me, you know I love ALL things preppy!  These Chambray sandals are too much.  I can't deal with how cute  and  versatile they are.  They go with everything  (colors and outfit options)  They would even be cute with a sweet sun dress.  This baby blue dress shirt is one of my favorites things in my closet.  It's so versatile and you can dress it up or down.  I can't fail to mention the cut…it's amazing.  It's slim fit and divine, I simply adore it.  Every girl should own one! Let's get to the best thing about this ensemble…the Kendra Scott necklace.  OMG, I'm obsessed with it and how many things in my closetI can pair it with.  It goes with EVERYTHING!!!  Coincidently these pictures were taken in front of Kendra Scott, right after I made this lovely purchase.




Sunnies: Chanel
Shirt: J Crew
Pants: J Brand
Bag: Chanel



Necklace: Kendra Scott


Shoes: J Crew
Nail Polish: Butter brand, "Trout Pout"

Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment