IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Traveling Girl

Wow, posting for me has been very rare lately.  I've been throwing myself into my volunteer work and loving every minute of it.  That leaves little time for blogging after you factor in the taking care of the husband and house thing!  Last weekend we went to the Hamptons for a birthday of one of our dear friends.  It's a tradition at this pint and it's a whirlwind each year.  Unfortunately I didn't get any great blog photos except for the first few that we took while we waited at the Airport in NYC.  I can tell you one thing for certain, the weekends ensembles were very East Coast and preppy.  Which happen to be two of my favorite combinations!!




Here is the full look, then it's broken down below.  This outfit was so incredibly comfy yet super cute!  BTW, I overpacked as usual:) 

Sunnies: Chanel
Top: J Crew
Necklace: Alexis Bittar
Bangles: David Yurman
Earrings: Kendra Scott
Ring: Kendra Scott
Pants: J Brand
Sandals: Chanel
Suitcase: TUMI
Carry on: Louis Vuitton




Necklace: Alexis Bittar
Arm Candy: David Yurman
Earrings: Kendra Scott
Ring: Kendra Scott 
Sunnies: Chanel
Earrings: Kendra Scott
Ring: Kendra Scott  

Warning: below is a picture of my feet, the are scary ugly, not for the faint of heart...you've been warned!

Sandals: Chanel 


Here is a pic of my husband and I before heading out to dinner with the group.  This outfit may be one of my favorite going out ensembles!  I had a couple of full body shots but this one shows the vibrant blue the best. :) Not pictured are my nude heels with this little number.  Our friend Lauren and her sister co-founded the "Party Skirt".  It comes in several different color and length options.  You can find them here.  They are a Canadian based company that is ALL about empowering women :)  LOVE IT!

That is all I have for you today!

Xoxo,
B



No comments:

Post a Comment