IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Let's Go Boot Scootin'

We are heading out to a friends surprise birthday party where we will be learning how to Line Dance!  Being the Big City girl that I am (married to a small town boy), I like taking my best shot at looking like a Country Girl when the opportunity presents itself!  I'll be honest, It's not my strong suit when it comes to fashion.  I think I still look like a city girl but hey, what can you do?  You can take the girl out of the city, but….you get it!  

So when dressing "Country" the obvious thing to reach for is your Cowboy boots (or Cowgirl for you feminists out there)!  When styling with boots there are many things you have to take into consideration.  For example: if the boots are on the lower end (mine pictured below are medium to high  height)  then you can wear them with a longer skirt.  The higher the boots the shorter the skirt needs to be (while keeping it ladylike of course).  One thing that I always think goes famously with boots is a sweet white lacy dress or something super girlie with a floral pattern on it.  So I reached for my spaghetti strap short sun dress.  It's comfortable, breathes well and it's the perfect length to compliment my boots.  I finished off the look with my denim jacket and some Kendra Scott gems!  Once you perfect your "Boot Scootin'" attire, all you gotta do is grab yourself a Cowboy and hit the dance floor!  I'll let you guys know how that goes ;)!


Earrings: Kendra Scott


Arm Candy: David Yurman
Ring: Kendra Scott
Purse: Louis Vuitton

Boots: Old Gringo

Jacket: BP at Nordstrom
Dress: BGBG
Watch: Michele

Xo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment