IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Black & White Is Right!

I feel like black clothes often get forgotten during the summer. They are left to collect dust while  the bright colors debuted.  Well I am here to defend my staple go to color and say Black IS a color!!  Also, it can be summery when paired with the right ensemble.  One of the things that there is no lack of in my closet is black.  Don't get me wrong, I love and insist on pops of color in my wardrobe repertoire,  but this particular color NEVER goes out of style!  

That being said,  one of the many things that really compliments black is white.  With this outfit I wore a black top with a precious ruffled back to add an extra  feminine touch.  I paired it with my white jeans, black sandals, black purse and white accessories. 

Sunnies: Chanel
Top: Impeccable Pig
Necklace: Alexis Bittar
Purse: Chanel
Jeans: J Brand
Shoes: Chanel


The ruffled back sold me on this top!


Earrings: Kendra Scott
Ring: David Yurman
Bracelet: David Yurman


Sandals: Chanel

Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment