IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Feels Like The 4th of July

Oh wait it IS the 4th of July!  Today is a gorgeous day and we are going to our restaurant with some friends to watch fireworks on the rooftop.  Obviously, it's customary to wear red, white and blue.  So that is exactly what I did…I even did my red lips!  Below I have the name of the red lipstick I am wearing.  Remember that the same color red may not look right on you. I searched for months before finding the perfect red.  Red is not a color you can just pick up at the drugstore without having tried it before.  Go to your local department store and try different brands (they all have varying shades of red). Have a makeup consultant try a few different hues on you.  Once you find one you love, stick to it!  I always say, finding the right shade of red is like finding the right man.  You won't find the perfect one just anywhere, you must be choosy and set your standards high!

I finally got you some quality photos, including accessory close ups :)  You guys have earned it after having to look at the terrible self portraits for over a month now! Kudos to my darling husband for his mad photog skills!


Dress: J Crew
Belt: Halogen (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik




Earrings: Tiffany & CO silver studs
Lips: Chanel lipstick: #105 Inimitable, Chanel Lip Liner: #14 Carmin


Clutch: J Crew
Bangles: David Yurman
Ring: David Yurman (Wheaten Ring)
Nail Polish: Bubble Bath (O.P.I.)

I don't own a red handbag.  Luckily, it's summertime, so I can pull off wearing my cork clutch with the red shoes and belt.  This is why I adore cork, it goes with everything in the spring and summer.  I will have to find a replacement for the winter time because I refuse to pack up my red heels just because the temps drop!

Here is a close up of my beloved red Manolos!  Funny that my favorite heels aren't a pair of my red bottoms, but my red tops!  Don't worry Christian Louboutin, I still LOVE you!

I hope that everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July tonight!  Be sure to help keep our roads safe and CALL A CAB if you have one too many cocktails!

Xoxo,
B



No comments:

Post a Comment