IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Born in the Wrong Era?

As I mentioned in my Blogger Profile, my style icons are Audrey Hepburn, Coco Chanel and Olivia Palermo.  One thing that they all have in common, is that classic look that became so chic in the 50's.  I have often been accused of dressing beyond my years and not "young enough".  There is something so whimsical and Lady like about those big calf length skirts with petticoats under them.   In honor of these beautiful style icons, I wanted to post some of my favorite "Classic" looks.  How amazing would it be if dressing this way everyday became the norm again?  Totally amazing, right?!?!



This is ultra feminine.
 Me at a photo shoot for Etiquette Vintage Designs.  I loved modeling this dress so much, that I bought it!


I love how when I sit down, it covers my knees, very lady like.


Oh Olivia Palermo



She is the modern day Audrey Hepbrun, no one in our generation has better style in my opinion

Love this Kate Spade number!


So Breakfast at Tiffany's



Big skirt, so beautiful!
Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment