IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Woke Up In London Yesterday....

One of my favorite songs is "Good Life" by OneRepublic.  The first phrase of the song is: "Woke up in London yesterday
Found myself in the city near Piccadilly"!  And it's pretty cool that I'm actually singing it and its true!  Our Hotel is even on Picadilly Street in London! H
ence the reason behind the title of today's blog post!


All right,  on to the good bits... This morning my husband had an epiphany.  What's that you ask?!?  Well,  that I was right!!  I'd been telling him he needs to buy a raincoat for our trip.  Yesterday, the afternoon rain got him pretty good.  Not me,  I was wearing my Burberry Gaberdine trench.  Burberry doesn't mess around,  I was dry as a cotton ball! And once he saw that everyone who lives here owns one,  he was sold!

So the first place on our list today was the Burberry Flagship store (the largest in the world)!  I was in heaven,  however,  we were shopping for Chris.  He ended up buying himself a gorgeous navy blue get up!  Lets just say that he got excited when the afternoon rain hit today and he was sporting his new water resistant frock!

I felt a bit edgy this morning after sleeping off our arrival.  So I threw on my staple chambray shirt and popped on a fedora!  Below was my ensemble,  the picture was taken inside of the Burberry store just in case anyone wants a peek at its glory!

On a side note:  please forgive the photo quality of my blog post pictures while we are away.  I'm doing all of the posts through my phone!




Fedora: J Crew
Necklace: J Crew
Gray Jersey Blazer: Zara
Chambray Shirt: J Crew
Bangles: Hermès & David Yurman
Watch: Michele
Jeans: Joe's
Shoes: Tory Burch Ballerinas 
Purse: Prada

Xoxo,

B






No comments:

Post a Comment