IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Leaving on a Jet Plane

The day has finally come....we are headed to the airport for our Europe trip! I'm so excited that I hardly slept last night.  

When I dress for the airport I never wear sloppy clothes.  I always do comfy but still don't look like I just rolled out of bed! Wearing Juicy & Uggs to the airport looks too Paris Hilton wannabe for my taste. I'm not trying to look like Daddy's Princess!  I think it's important to look stylish and classy because you never know who you will be sitting next to on your flight.  Our last flight had 4 A-B list celebrities within a chair from us.  

It probably stems back to my obsession with the 50's.  People used to dress up to fly,  it was a privilege!  I like to carry on with that tradition!

Our first stop is London, so to pay homage I am wearing my Burberry summer scarf!  Cheesy I know,  but I love everything British (I'm an Anglophile)!

I'm a bit of an over packer,  but managed to fit everything for a 3 week trip into one 27" suitcase, a hat box and a tote!  Impressive,  I know:)!

Stay tuned for daily posts of our Euro travels!! 


Sunnies: Chanel
Earrings: Pearls
Cardigan: J Crew
V neck: American Apparel
Scarf: Burberry
Watch: Michele
Leggings: J Crew
Flats: Tory Burch
Trench: Burberry
Luggage: TUMI, Vintage Samsonite hat box

Xoxo
B




1 comment:

  1. I want to know how and what you packed for three weeks in one carry on! I am definitely an over packer... so give the deets!

    ReplyDelete