IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Friday, May 31, 2013

Fish 'n chips and Penny Loafers

We slept in until 11:30 today,  needless to say we got a very late start!  We still got a lot accomplished.  We saw the Tower of London, London Bridge, Trafalgar Square and St Paul's Cathedral!  This is where Princess Diana and Charles married.  Those of you who know me,  understand how big of a deal that was for me:)!  We finished off our afternoon by grabbing lunch at a pub with the best fish and chips in London at The Golden Fleece Pub.  It came out with a green substance and I got excited and said "Honey look, guacamole!"  He and the server looked at me like I was an idiot.  Then my husband sweetly informed me that guac was a Tex Mex thing and that the server had no idea what I was referring too!  Turns out it was "mushy peas"!  Well it was delicious!  All of it:).




Today was the first sunny day in two weeks!  So I wore a thin cashmere sweater and equally thin cropped mint jeans paired with pennies!  Perfect outfit for this gorgeous warm day! Here I am in front of the very doors the Princess Diana walked through to become a princess 32 years ago!




Earrings: Kendra Scott
Sunnies: Chanel
Sweater: J Crew
Belt: Hermès
Watch: Michele
Crossbody: Tory Burch
Bangles: David Yurman
Jeans: J Brand
Pennies: Tods 

Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment