IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Feeling Parisian

I have the best husband, he is taking me away to Europe for my 30th birthday.  I have obviously been counting down the seconds to when we leave and of course learning the beautiful French Language.  We leave in 12 days.  So today, in honor of our upcoming getaway,  I decided to wear a Paris inspired frock.  The Parisians are known for their stripes and of course for the color red!  Even better, stripes and red are tres chic this season in the states.


Red Lipstick: Chanel
Striped Shirt: Zara
Earrings: Vintage Chanel
Red Skinnies: Joe's Jeans
Sandals: Gianni Bini
Watch: Michele
Arm Candy: David Yurman

I'm being a bit more American with the red lips and coiffed updo (Parisians are very simple and often try to look like they didn't try at all, with messy hair and al la natural makeup).  However, red lips make me feel sassy and it's a top knot kind of day.  BTW, I promised a top knot video to a friend last night, so stay tuned for how I do this simple style.   I really wanted to add some killer heels with this look. I'm running errands today so heels are highly impractical. For even more ideas on how to wear stripes this season:






And of course the always gorgeous Olivia Palermo!

Xoxo, B



No comments:

Post a Comment