IFB Icon

IFB Instagram

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oh Monogram

Words cannot express how OBSESSED I am with monogramming!  It all started when I was a little girl and my grandma would make my clothes, she often monogrammed them.  Then in H.S. I wanted a monogrammed backpack, then in college I wanted monogram...everything!  Well, I have yet to outgrow this and I pray that I never do.  My favorite new monogrammed item that I just got in the mail are these ahhh-mazing wine glasses. One of my friends had them, and  I pretty much died when I saw hers.  I ordered them about two weeks ago and they finally arrived today.



I know, gorgeous right?  And if you are wondering...YES I am currently enjoying a glass of red in them.  Before ordering them at I had to look up the proper way to monogram with married initials (thank you Google).  After all, this is my very first MARRIED monogram...anything.  And believe it or not, there IS an etiquette to it.  Surprisingly the mans first initial goes on the left and the woman's goes on the right.  I remember this by how we stand at the altar (woman on left, man on right).  

This seemed weird to me because in addressing letters etc. you always put the mans name first.  So, I was thrilled when I still got to see that beautiful scripty "B" at the front like I am so accustomed to.  Again, I take this stuff seriously. Any who, now that I've given you a peak into my bourgeois tendencies, I will tell you where you too, can get these precious stemless gems.  Visit http://www.themonogrammerchant.com

Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment